NW Diesel, LLC Strives to make sure customer’s are satisfied with their purchase. Please see our policy below:
Parts Returns –
In order to return a part ordered online, please request a return form by emailing your request to NWDieselshop@gmail.com. For purchases made over the phone or in person will require the original order confrimation / invoice.
- All return requests need to be received within 30 days of purchase. Parts should be in original packaging and in unused / new condition.
- NW Diesel, LLC reserves the right to refuse credit according to, but not limited to, the following conditions
– Electronic / Custom parts are non-returnable.
– The Item is returned for a non-warrantable reason.
– The Item is a drop ship item, and manufacturer refuses return
– The Manufacturer requires that you deal directly with them regarding defective items.
– The Manufacturer’s Warranty policy takes precedent on issuing of credits. Credit may then be issued upon the Manufacturer’s approval and will include applicable return shipping charges. No credit will be issued for labor expenses incurred. Other Manufacturer related fees may apply.
– Items returned because of missing parts will be handled by the Manufacturer. At NW Diesel’s discretion, NW Diesel may act as a liaison to resolve the issue.
- Restocking fees may be applied for drop ship product returns. Typical 20% minimum, will be assessed upon receiving parts, any damage will cause restocking fees to increase or return to be rejected.
Service / Warranty Claims –
- We want to make sure you are happy with your service. For any reason you are not completely satisfied with your service from NW Diesel, we will gladly make every effort to ensure satisfaction.
- We will adhere to the warranties outlined in your invoice. Please note warranties do not cover failure do to: abuse, neglect or highly modified performance parts/use.
- For warranty claims, please contact us directly at (360)926-5513 or at NWDieselShop@gmail.com.
- Warranties work / repairs shall be performed at NW Diesel, LLC within the time frame specified in the warranty conditions.
- All warranty determinations including but not limited to the cause of part/service failure and customer remedy will be determined solely by NW Diesel.
- In all cases, the item(s) must not have exceed the manufacturer warranty period.
- There are no warranties for the installation of customer provided / used parts.
- Customer has right to refund / exchange for defective parts. Credit and/or exchange will be issued upon inspection by NW Diesel, LLC and/or the manufacturer from which the part was shipped.
- NW Diesel may require an appointment for certain services / repairs. For any reason you wish to cancel an appointment or order, please contact our office, at least 24 hours in advance, at (360)926-5513 or via email at NWDieselshop@gmail.com. For cancellations on services that require special order, custom services or non-stock parts, a restocking fee may apply.